This is Microsoft’s new BizSpark Program to connect software development start-ups and resources.
The program will provide start-ups with:
• “Expert access” to Microsoft tools and technologies, for their immediate use in design, development, testing, demonstration, and hosted application production and deployment;
• Connections with Network Partners and a united, global community of support resources; and
• Global visibility on the MicrosoftStartupZone website via the BizSparkDB, an online Startup directory, hosted on the MIcrosoftStartupZone website.
To be eligible, companies need to be:
• (1) In the business of software development,
• (2) Privately held,
• (3) In business for less than 3 years, and
• (4) Have less than US $1 million in annual revenue.
To be eligible to use the software for production and deployment of hosted solutions, start-ups must also be developing a new “software as a service” solution (on any platform) to be delivered over the Internet.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org .