New Position Open at Njevity – Cloud Implementation and Migration Specialist
Our Njevity team is looking to grow! We are in search of a new team member who loves Dynamics GP, exploring and working with new technologies, and has passion and integrity.
Do you have what it takes?
If you have sufficient knowledge about installation, migration, and upgrading Dynamics GP and ISV solutions, we’d love to talk to you! We’d also like you to have a basic level of knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server, Remote Desktop, and Virtual Machines. And of course, providing our customers with an excellent experience is absolutely critical.
Want to know more about the job?
Here are some roles and responsibilities that would be expected of you should you desire to step on board with us:
- Perform a wide range of tasks to support clients using Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Completion of tasks as assigned with attention to deadlines, budgets, and communications.
- Participation in the installation, upgrading, support, and documentation of Dynamics GP and PowerGP Online.
- Configure new client and partner environments.
- Server maintenance of SQL Server, remote desktop server, and Hyper-V – among other key systems.
- Active directory management and support.
- Maintain, configure, and improve the PowerGP Online and Njevity2Go Cloud environments.
- Be a resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of projects.
- Post-implementation support (help desk).
- Learn new technologies to give more value to our customers.
- Align with our Njevity company values.
Now for some of the details we all crave:
Location – Greenwood Village, Colorado or Remote Office
Travel Required – No
Position Type – Full-time
Compensation – TBD
If you are interested in reaching out to us to discuss any of these items or apply for this position, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.