We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP, CRM, SL, and Acumatica. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small- to-mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP, and CRM. We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team in Greenwood Village, CO.
Technical Support Specialist
- Dynamics GP support – both inside GP and SQL data support.
- Understand SQL tables and queries.
- Make and restore SQL backups.
- Active directory maintenance – change passwords, deactivate users, active directory groups
- Printer support/assistance and RDP connection support
- Respond to customer support calls
- Cloud technology
- 2+ years of experience supporting and maintaining Active Directory, including Group policies
- 2+ years of experience supporting and resolving desktop system servers, remote desktop servers, and SQL servers
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, MS Hyper-V and MS Systems Center preferred
- MS certifications preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience a plus
- eConnect and/or SmartConnect knowledge a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- Exceptional commitment to customer service
- Exceptional commitment to fellow team members
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Ability to follow process
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.