We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP and CRM. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small to mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP, and CRM. We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team.
Cloud Network Support Specialist
This job will be primarily focused on day-to-day management of incoming support requests. Support requests will be reviewed and triaged then assigned to the applicable support team. The person in this position will be responsible for items like resetting Active Directory and GP passwords, reviewing RDP workstation for speed issues, running SQL backups, and other server related support issues.
This is a fast-paced job and candidates will need to be well organized and able to communicate clearly with customers on the technical level that is appropriate to each customer.
- Respond to and triage customer support calls
- Active directory management and support in a complex multi-domain environment
- SQL backups, queries, and reports
- Server reboots
- Knowledge of and experience supporting and maintaining Active Directory, including Group policies
- Help-desk experience a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- Exceptional commitment to customer service
- Exceptional commitment to fellow team members
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Ability to follow process
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.