Njevity is a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP and CRM, and we are the creators of PowerGP Online. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small- to-mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP and CRM. We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketer to join the Marketing Team as a Marketing Assistant. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies for Njevity and its brands. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. They will also support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
· Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
· Supporting Marketing Team in organizing various projects
· Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
· Support Marketing Team in organizing various projects
· Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
· Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
· Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
· Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
· Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
· Write marketing literature (brochures, blogs, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
· Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
· Proven experience as a marketing assistant
· Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
· Astute attention to detail
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
· Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
· Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
· Exquisite communication and people skills
· High School diploma; BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
· Exceptional commitment to customer service
· Exceptional commitment to fellow team members
· Exceptional Communication skills
· Ability to follow processes
Benefits: We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please Email Applications to email@example.com.