We’re Growing and Need a New Team Member!
Job Title: Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer
Location: Greenwood Village, CO or Remote Office (preference to Denver Metropolitan Area for data center access)
Position Type: Full-time
We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP & CRM. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small- to-mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP and CRM. We are currently seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer to join our team in Greenwood Village, CO or full time Remote.
Do you enjoy giving exceptional solutions to customer’s business problems with innovation, passion and integrity? So do we.
The successful candidate will be sufficiently knowledgeable about network and server administration.
If you are looking for the next big challenge with a team of enthusiastic people who really love technology, Njevity is the place for you.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration of firewalls, network switches, and other network resources.
- Active directory management and support in a complex multi-domain environment
- Daily server maintenance: SQL server, CMS, remote desktop server, Hyper-V
- Monitoring of Hardware, Servers and Key Services using Microsoft System Center
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Management
- Deployment of Updates and Service Packs for Microsoft products
- Microsoft 365 Administration including Office and Azure Active Directory
- Respond to Tier 4 support escalations
- Strong troubleshooting experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience supporting and maintaining Active Directory
- 6+ years of experience supporting and resolving complex and/or escalated issues regarding physical servers, remote desktop and SQL Virtual Machines
- Advanced Expertise with Microsoft Virtualization, Hyper-V and System Center
- Advanced Expertise with configuring, managing, and troubleshooting firewalls including Virtual Private Networking(VPN)
- Experience with large virtualized environments
- Experience with configuring, managing, and troubleshooting network switching
- Scripting in PowerShell, SQL Server, or similar technologies
- Microsoft Dynamics GP administration, installation, and/or system experience
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service commitment
- Exceptional initiative. Must be motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong time management skills
- Passion to learn new technologies.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To apply for this team seat, email email@example.com with the subject line “Attention: Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer Position”