We’re Growing and Need a New Team Member!
Job Title: Dynamics GP Support Team Lead
Location: Greenwood Village, CO or Remote Office
Position Type: Full-time
We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP & CRM. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small- to-mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP and CRM. We are currently seeking a Dynamics GP Support Team Lead to join our team in Greenwood Village, CO or full time Remote.
Do you enjoy giving exceptional solutions to customer’s business problems with innovation, passion and integrity? So do we.
The successful candidate will be sufficiently knowledgeable about Dynamics GP and related applications.
If you are looking for the next big challenge with a team of enthusiastic people who really love technology, Njevity is the place for you.
Our Dynamics GP Support Team Lead will manage their team assisting clients in the support of Microsoft Dynamics GP software and the management of Microsoft Dynamics GP projects. This role will grow into the Support Manager role as we continue building our dedicated support team.
The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker, and interested in learning their clients’ business.
- BS/BA in Accounting or MIS
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality client service while also focusing on team development, and business growth opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with SQL troubleshooting specifically around Dynamics GP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and related solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To apply for this team seat, email email@example.com with the subject line “Attention: Dynamics GP Support Team Lead”