We’re Growing and Need a New Team Member!
Job Title: Dynamics GP Implementation Specialist
Location: Greenwood Village, CO or Remote Office
Position Type: Full-time
We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP and CRM. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small- to-mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP and CRM. We are currently seeking a Dynamics GP Implementation Specialist to join our team in Greenwood Village, CO or full time Remote.
Do you enjoy giving exceptional solutions to customer’s business problems with innovation, passion and integrity? So do we.
The successful candidate will be sufficiently knowledgeable about the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Dynamics GP, ISV’s, Management Reporter and SSRS.
If you are looking for the next big challenge with a team of enthusiastic people who really love technology, Njevity is the place for you.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a wide range of tasks to support clients using Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Participation in the installation, upgrading, support, and documentation of Dynamics GP and PowerGP Online.
- Configure new client and partner environments
- Completion of tasks as assigned with attention to detail.
- Maintain, configure, and improve the PowerGP and Njevity2Go Cloud environments.
- Be a resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of projects.
- Post-implementation support (help desk)
- Learn new technologies to give more value to our customers.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT NICE TO HAVE
- Server maintenance of SQL Server, remote desktop server and Hyper-V among other key systems.
- Active directory management and support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience required.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP systems, tables and files.
- A minimum of 3 Years of experience in Dynamics GP
- GP Web Services
- GP Web Client
- SSRS and Management Reporter
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- SQL Server 2005 or later a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics Certifications a plus
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service commitment
- Exceptional initiative. Must be motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong time management skills
- Passion to learn new technologies.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To apply for this team seat, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Attention: Dynamics GP Implementation Specialist”