If you’re like most companies, your current quality management system is a cumbersome manual processes that involves a vast array of spreadsheets. You’re constantly wrestling with how to collect the many types of data you need – and after that, how to organize the data so that it can be reviewed and communicated effectively.
I recently saw a demonstration of a simple, yet powerful solution to the complexities of quality management – and I was really impressed! The software is called Quality Essentials Suite.
Things that really stood out to me about this solution:
• The interface is extremely user-friendly, and is designed with tablets in mind.
• It has the ability to handle multiple types of test data (numbers, Boolean, date and time, pre-defined lists, text, document paths)
• Standard documentation and forms are easily created, and just as easily recalled as historical records
• Test data can be linked to serial and lot numbers, as well as purchasing and sales transactions for reference
• This software is available for integrated and non-integrated deployment with an existing Enterprise solution
• The possible benefits are not limited to manufacturers and distributors – this could be a great solution for any company interested in tracking and improving business processes
If you’re ready to realize the true benefits of quality management without all of the rigmarole, I would encourage you to check out the Quality Essentials Suite – and let us know what you think!
(Also check out their QA blog at http://www.qa4erp.com/.)