The Insight application installed without any issues. However, the ScribeInternal database could not be created after several attempts. We tried creating the database manually, assigning the sa user to the db_owner role, and then updating the existing db using the internaldb.exe.
Browsing the server, we noticed the SQL Server master database were owned by a ‘not sa’ user. Running the sp_changedbowner procedure only returned an error, and even Microsoft support was at a loss to explain how this had happened or how to change it.
We installed a new SQL instance on the same server and verified sa was the owner of all the master databases. On this instance, we were able to create the ScribeInternal database successfully.