Job Posting: Cloud Operations Administrator
Cloud Operations Administrator
We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP and CRM. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small to mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP, and CRM. We are currently seeking a Cloud Operations Administrator to join our team.
Do you enjoy giving exceptional solutions to customer’s business problems with innovation, passion and integrity?
So do we.
The successful candidate will be sufficiently knowledgeable about infrastructure, monitoring and server administration. If you are looking for the next big challenge with a team of enthusiastic people who really love technology, Njevity is the place for you!
- Monitoring of Hardware, Servers and Key Services using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
- Resolve all alerts quickly. The goal is to fix an issue before our customers know there is a problem.
- Active directory management and support in a complex multi-domain
- Management of all SSL Certificate renewals and replacements
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Management
- Ensure Backups run successfully, resolve any alerts
- Test Backup integrity by performing restores
- Key team member in our Disaster Recovery testing
- Deployment of Updates and Service Packs for Microsoft products using Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Microsoft 365 Administration including Office and Azure Active Directory
- Respond to support escalations
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Hyper-V Administration
- Creating Templates, re-sizing Virtual Machines, Expanding Disks
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator role or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience resolving System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) alerts
- High CPU, High RAM Utilization, Disk space low
- 2+ Experience with Microsoft Virtualization Hyper-V
- Exceptional initiative
- Must be highly motivated and self-driven
- Passion to learn new technologies.
- Curious how things work
- Experience with large virtualized environments
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service commitment
- Scripting in PowerShell, SQL Server, or similar technologies
- Microsoft Dynamics GP administration, installation, and/or system experience
- Experience supporting and resolving complex and/or escalated issues regarding physical and virtual servers, Remote Desktop and SQL Virtual Machines
- SQL Server Administration and Maintenance
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Attention: Cloud Operations Administrator Position