Job Posting: Cloud Sytems Engineer
Cloud Systems Engineer
We are a provider of integrated Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics GP and CRM. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we offer business applications for small to mid-size and enterprise customers integrating e-mail, document management, ERP, and CRM. We are currently seeking a Cloud Operations Administrator to join our team.
Do you enjoy giving exceptional solutions to customer’s business problems with innovation, passion and integrity?
So do we.
The successful candidate will be sufficiently knowledgeable about infrastructure, monitoring and server administration. If you are looking for the next big challenge with a team of enthusiastic people who really love technology, Njevity is the place for you!
- Active directory management and support in a complex multi-domain environment
- Daily infrastructure maintenance: SQL server, Remote Desktop Server, Hyper-V and Storage
- Monitoring of Hardware, Servers and Key Services using Microsoft System Center
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Management
- Deploy of Updates and Service Packs for Microsoft products
- Microsoft 365 Administration including Office and Azure Active Directory
- Lead Tier 4 support escalations
- Strong Infrastructure troubleshooting experience required
- Administration of firewalls, network switches and other network resources
- Not required, nice to have
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator role or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience resolving System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) alerts
- High CPU, High RAM Utilization, Disk space low
- 2+ Experience with Microsoft Virtualization Hyper-V
- Experience with large virtualized environments
- Experience with configuring, managing, and troubleshooting network switching
- Scripting in PowerShell, SQL Server or similar technologies
- Communication skills-written and verbal
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service commitment
- Exceptional initiative. Must be motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong time management skills
- Passion to learn new technologies
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Attention: Cloud Systems Engineer