Setting up an Apple iPhone with Microsoft Exchange Online
To setup your iPhone with your existing Exchange Online email account, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to Settins >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars >> Add Account and select Microsoft Exchange;
- Complete the following fields as indicated:
- Email: enter your email address
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: enter your email address
- Password: enter your Exchange Online Password
- Description: Enter something to help you easily identify this account
- Click NEXT
- If your iPhone is not able to automatically find the Exchange Online servers, you will have the opportunity to enter the Server Address. If you are in North America, you should enter:
- You should also turn USE SSL on.
Once this is done, your iPhone should start downloading your Mail, Contacts and Calender items from Exchange Online.