Setting up a Motorola Droid with Exchange Online
To setup your DROID with your existing Exchange Online email account, follow these steps:
- On your DROID, go to Settins >> Accounts >> Add Account and select Corporate Sync;
- Complete the following fields as indicated:
- Email: enter your email address
- Password: enter your Exchange Online password
- Username: enter your email address : leave blank
- Click NEXT If your DROID is not able to automatically find the Exchange Online servers, you will have the opportunity to enter the Server Address. If you are in North America, you should enter:
Finally, mark the checkbox to use a Secure Connection.
Once this is done, your DROID should start downloading your Mail, Contacts and Calender items from Exchange Online.