There is no built ability to reset a user password in Report Manager 2.0 before Service Pack 2. But, there is a registry hack:
1. Logon to the user’s machine as the user who needs their password reset.
2. Click Start and then click Run. Type regedit in the Run box.
3. Go to HEKY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftDynamicsManagementReporter20CredentialCache.
4. In the CredentialCache folder, delete all the keys, except for the Default entry.
5. Start Management Reporter. When Management Reporter starts, the login prompt window will appear again and you can enter the user’s new password.